Junior Consultant Program
The Junior Consultant Program (JCP) has been established by e-Centric Innovations (e-Ci) since 2014 and is developed in collaboration with Universities that allow e-Ci to promote, source, evaluate and select graduates with the appropriate aptitude, attitude, adaptability and learning capabilities.
The selection process is vigorous with only 1 to 2 in 10 of the graduates being successfully accepted into the program. JCP can be highly curated and customised for a specific focus area or a particular technology platform, programming language, user experience, user centered design, or R&D projects.
The JCP Mission is to:
- Improve technology education and create high value jobs within Australia
- Increase and retain qualified technical resources
- Reduce the supply-demand gap exists and that escalates the market rates of these resources
- Increase the pool of available resources to enable Clients and Technology Partners to deliver projects quicker and more cost effectively
- Present Junior Consultants with real world development experience and employment opportunities
The key differences between our Junior Consultant Program and most corporate intern/graduate programs:
- It is targeted to produce commercial outcomes and returns to our client quickly (within weeks).
- The resource will be incorporated into a client project team and be productive, and contributing to project delivery within 3 months.
- By contrast, most corporate internship programs offer work experience driven by longer term corporate induction purpose rather than delivering tangible commercial value immediately.
- Gain access to a commercially productive yet cost-effective workforce that can scale up and down with ease when required.
Junior Consultant benefits from:
- Gaining a 2-year credible on-site real world work experience
- A competitive advantage over other graduates by working at large, established companies and delivering commercial outcomes.
- Mentored under experienced supervisors within the Client and e-Ci teams
- Soft skills training such as communication, teamwork, and client engagement.
- Embedded and valuable contributing members of Agile Scrum project teams